How to Roll a Braided Joint
It’s not as hard as you think. If you want to learn how to roll a braided joint read the following instructions.
You are going to need three joints. Roll the joints thin but loose. You can roll the joints fat, but you will need to use king size papers or connect two papers end to end. Once you have three joints rolled, connect them with a rubber band and then braid them. You might want to have your girlfriend do that part, but its not that hard to figure out.
We used Rizzlas, doubled up. And, made that creation which you are looking at. The fatter you roll the joints the longer they need to be in order to accommodate the braiding. It smoked nice and evenly. Make sure to put mouth pieces in each of the joints to prevent them from closing up.
And, if you can roll a nicer one, email us your picture at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ve smoked double barrel, even triple barrel blunts, but never before today have we rolled a braided joint. If you think you can compete, send us what you’ve got.
- How to Roll a Grandfather Blunt
- The Marijuana Myth Busters Go International
- What is your favorite brand of cigars to roll into blunts?
- Check out “The Stash”
- Help Us Name the New Section of Our Site!!!
- Reefer Recipes – Leary Biscuits
- For Your Convenience… Marijuana Mail
- Happy 420!!!
- Ultimate Stoner’s 4/20 Survival Guide
- What is the best way to smoke marijuana?