Myth Busted: Marijuana Overdose
In a small suburb of New York City, today it was proven that it is impossible to overdose on marijuana. It has been a common myth among many recreational cannabis consumers and medical marijuana patients that marijuana overdose can occur if a smoker can manage to smoke his or her own weight in marijuana in one day. However, this in and of itself is impossible…
1. When you smoke marijuana, you get the munchies.
2. When you get the munchies, you eat food.
3. When you eat food, you gain weight.
4. So, the act of smoking marijuana causes you to gain weight.
Now, when you smoke a gram of marijuana it is more than likely that you will increase your weight by much more than just one gram. The munchies will cause you to eat, and the cotton mouth will cause you to quench your thirst. Both actions will lead to an increase in your body weight. And, you will now have to smoke the same weight in marijuana as the food and water you just ingested.
This process is often cyclical, but will never lead to an overdose. Eventually you will simply go to sleep.
Additionally, if you can afford your weight in marijuana or possess your weight in marijuana, please contact us immediately.
PS: Watch this video about a police officer who baked pot brownies from weed he confiscated, and thought he had overdosed on pot.
- The History of 420
- Can you donate blood if you smoke or have smoked marijuana?
- Back to School: Marijuana Safety
- MJMB: One year later
- MJMB: Marijuana Mythbusters
- Myth Busted: Does coughing make you more high?
- We will even bust myths you think of while you’re high…
- Check out this new Discovery Channel Series
- More people want pot legalized than don’t
- FREE BUBBLER!!!