More people want pot legalized than don’t
For the first time since Woodstock, more people in the United States want marijuana to be legalized than think it should remain illegal.
Here is a graphic representation of this data.
And, here is the break down by different demographic groups.
For access to the original article, click here.
- Share this:
This entry was posted by Mythbuster on October 19, 2011 at 7:47 pm, and is filed under Marijuana Myths. Follow any responses to this post through RSS 2.0.You can leave a response or trackback from your own site.
- Can you donate blood if you smoke or have smoked marijuana?
- Back to School: Marijuana Safety
- MJMB: One year later
- MJMB: Marijuana Mythbusters
- Myth Busted: Does coughing make you more high?
- We will even bust myths you think of while you’re high…
- Check out this new Discovery Channel Series
- FREE BUBBLER!!!
- Myth Busted: Marijuana Overdose
- Can you die from smoking too much weed?
The billion dlloar crop is hemp, not marijuana. Same species for now, but hemp has virtually no THC and mostly CBD, whereas marijuana has mostly THC and virtually no CBD. Hemp was replaced by the synthetic chemicals, oil, and all other modern inventions . So the billions of dlloars made from the nonrenewables was literally stolen from the renewable hemp. Marijuana legalization would most likely increase violence by drug lords since once it’s legalized and everyone could grow their own, the money would disappear. The tax would only apply to selling it, but who would be buying when you could grow it yourself?We need to eliminate drug lords before legalizing marijuana, coca, and opium.